Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Key Account Manager Affiliateup
- Minimum 2 years of experience in B2B or B2C Key Accounts/ Business Development/Sales function.
- Degree in Finance or Business or Sales & Marketing field.
- Understanding and experience working with financial products.
- Outstanding negotiation & communication, strong & enthusiastic personality with problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in local language and English.
- Track record of achieving and exceeding targets.
- Excellent understanding of financial markets.
- Be professional and cooperative, to ensure an effective working partnership with business partners, subject specialists and staff.
- Readiness for business trips.
- Target-oriented and results-driven.
- Ability to provide a comfortable workplace that will fit the following requirements: excellent internet connection, windows with a minimum of 8Gb RAM memory, or Apple Mac not older than the 2015 year + high-quality headphones with the clear microphone sound.(Only during COVID restrictions, once they are over the work from office to be carried out). Responsibilities:
- Build a profitable portfolio of clients for the assigned region/country by acquiring new, growing and retaining existing clients. The goal of the Key Account Manager (Premier) is to increase the number of clients, increase their lifetime with us and increase the value of these clients to the company.
- Be the primary point of contact between the respective clients and the Company.
- Developing a professional and trusting relationship with an active portfolio of clients keeping them up-to-date with the Company's developments to ensure they receive the highest level of service.
- Consulting and selling company’s products and services to existing clients.
- Manage existing customer relationships and co-ordinate issue resolution, and participate in related industry and partner events.
- Building client relationships and retention.
- Reaching and exceeding performance and activity targets.
- Be able to respond and resolve customer issues out of working hours.
- Achieve monthly goals and KPI systems to monitor team performance and achieve success.
- Other client’s portfolio related activities as required.
- Remote work options