Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining good working relationships with key accounts’ decision makers or representatives
- Negotiate with brands to get the best campaign promotions
- Manage and resolve sellers related inquiries, issues, and escalations
- Responsible for negotiation, analyzing the Brands performance, pricing and promotion, assortment and availability, to achieve yearly targets.
- Responsible for monitoring monthly target and achievement for related Products
- Researching and recommending new opportunities, recommending profit & service improvements
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- Minimum two (2) years of relevant experience in key account management
- Fluent in English