Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Junior Wedding Planner Tfd Pte Ltd
- Conducting initial consultations with clients to discuss the wedding packages available, the type of wedding desired, and their wedding budget.
- Conferring with clients to discuss wedding details, including venue options as well as entertainment, catering, and decoration preferences.
- Scheduling meetings with clients to tour suitable wedding venues and meet with vendors, such as fashion houses, florists, photographers, caterers/hotels, bakers, invitation designers and other ad-hoc services, when required.
- Negotiating contracts with selected vendors and keeping track of payments required.
- Ensuring that wedding invitations, as well as wedding stationery sets are printed on time.
- Arranging for necessary wedding supplies and equipment to be transported to the wedding venue in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that clients' wedding gifts and personal property are packed away and secured in an assigned vehicle or storage room.
- Monitoring all wedding-day activities to ensure that everything runs smoothly.
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate/Post Graduate Diploma in Leisure & Event Management, Integrated Events Management, Hospitality & Management, Sales & Marketing, or equivalent.
- Ability and tact in handling sensitive and confidential information properly
- Good interpersonal skills with clients and with all levels of management
- Self-starter and team player
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and time management skills.
- Exceptional communication, customer service skills and written communications
- Detail-oriented, methodical, and creative.
- Excellent eye for detail and good design sense.
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Health and wellness benefits
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events