Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Junior Software Engineer Pitchspot
- Develop and maintain new and existing web-based/data-driven web and standalone applications;
- Develop quality assurance testing code base for new and existing web-based/data-driven web and standalone applications;
- Define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint and address and improve any technical issues;
- Collaborate with the team members on requirements analysis, design, configuration, change and risk management, documentation, planning, accessibility remediation and compliance, and security and quality assurance;
- Prepare documentation and provide end-user training and support as necessary;
- Establish productive working relationships and maintain effective communications with teammates and end-users.
- Undergraduate degree (or pursuing a degree) in Computer Science, Information Technology or related Engineering fields of study
- Experience with MEAN Stack (MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS 4, Node.js) and technical tools i.e. REST APIs, Bootstrap, React
- Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, minimum one-year experience with MEAN Fullstack paradigm
- Basic experience with basic Quality Assurance Testing for software and web applications