Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Junior Software Engineer (Remote) Appiloque Pte Ltd
- Maintain web solutions using a variety of modern, open source technologies.
- Propose solutions thereby contributing to and improving source code integrity and its documentation and internal structure without compromising on functionality.
- Diagnose, debug and resolve issues on current production sites handled by the Agency.
- Collaborate with and participate in necessary code reviews to ensure quality in the web projects delivered to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Be passionate about modern programming trends and remain relevant without compromising on existing project workflows.
- Contribute to all aspects of the software creation process:
- Front-end UI/UX Development & Feasibility Assessments
- Software & Data Architecture Planning
- Object-oriented Programming
- Version Control and Documentation
- Unit testing/test-driven Programming
- Integration Development & Testing
- Post-deployment production support and troubleshooting
- Strong knowledge in Front-end Development Languages, Libraries and Frameworks (HTML5, CSS3, JS, Bootstrap 4+)
- Strong knowledge in Server-side Programming and Database Management Languages (PHP, MySQL) and Wordpress knowledge od hooks and filters is a bonus
- Showcase clear and organized version control practices (Git and READMEs)
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar discipline.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and diagnostic skills.
- Project management skills, attention to detail, and ability to stay on task and keep to project timelines.
- Knowledge in Linux Command Line Deployment and Shell Scripting.
- Knowledge of the WordPress Framework, including Theme and Plugin Development methodology (LAMP/LEMP Stack, WP CLI).
- Knowledge in DNS Management, Apache / Nginx Configurations, SSL Implementation
- Knowledge of other Front-end Libraries / Frameworks
- Your note-worthy public repositories that are on your Personal GitHub Profile.