Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Junior Programmer Nusantara Secom InfoTech
What You Will Learn
- Develop technical skills in programming as you learn from your supervisor how to code effectively with new languages and tools. Gain an opportunity to directly apply this knowledge to the projects you're handling.
- Get insight into every field which service and solutions NSI gives. Working closely with senior colleagues, you'll gain an opportunity to consider possible software specialization you might pursue in the future.
- Be a better communicator while interacting with various individuals, from your supervisor to cross-departmental teammates. Pick up the best ways to communicate with them, both in conversations and presentations.
- Write neat, readable code for the software developed.
- Assist in software programming analysis and design phases of projects.
- Carry out program debugging and troubleshooting, record the results and identify possible problems.
- Create complete documentation of the entire software system.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology from a reputable university
- Maximum 28 years old
- Minimum 1-year experience in the IT industry as Programmer OR
- Fresh graduates with minimum GPA of 3.25 are welcome to apply
- Knowledge and technical skills in VB.NET, node.js, SQL, NoSQL
- Technical skills in reporting tools, such as Crystal Report and Frx
- Knowledge of HTML5, PHP, Java and Linux is an advantage
- Willing to work under pressure in a competitive environment