This job post is managed by
Job description for Junior Digital Marketing at PurpleMinds
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team for flawless executions of projects.
- Develop landing pages for campaigns.
- Assist in managing and overseeing online advertising media and campaigns.
- And not limited to other Digital Marketing jobs.
- Graduated as Bachelor of Business/Management/Marketing or any related field.
- Preferably individual with organization or internship experience.
- Have a strong knowledge of marketing, especially Digital Marketing.
- A self-starter also a pro team player with excellent communication skills.
- Positive attitude towards challenges and can-do mentality.
- Proficient in English, verbally and written.
- Domiciled or willing to relocate to Surabaya
- Work with an international team of Web3 experts
- Opportunity to develop your experience and skill in Digital Marketing
- Opportunity to build and grow your global network of Web3 leaders
- Access to high-profile Web3 events
- Huge high profile professional network gain as a side effect of constant engagement in negotiations with VCs, angel investors, and startups’ C-level executives