Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Junior Consultant Associate (Bussiness Advisory Division) KAP Kosasih, Nurdiyaman, Tjahjo & Rekan
- To conceptualise solutions, conduct research and development on leading practices. an innovative individual. working with both internal and customer teams
- Define and manage resource plan together with the Project
- Plan, manage, train and mentor a team of consultants during the project implementation
- Plan, gather, analyse and manage requirements to recommend solutions within project scope
- Bachelor in Accounting from reputable University with min. GPA 3.00;
- Age maximum 28 years old;
- Have experience in consulting firm or Accounting & Finance field will be an advantage;
- Familiar with accounting program such as : MYOB, Accurate is preferable;
- Familiar with tax regulation;
- Able to work under minimum supervision;
- Have a good communication skill;
- Proficient in English, both spoken and written;
- Excellent in oral and written communication.