Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Junior Business Development Manager Go Mobile
- Acquire new clients and maintain relationships with direct brands and agencies;
- Explore the various business segments and get acquainted with all decision-makers from these areas;
- Prepare business proposals;
- Create digital strategies and media plans;
- Participate in marketing researches;
- Monitor the work of project teams during campaign flights;
- Achieve sales targets and KPI.
- Deep understanding of the work of digital agencies, international advertising holdings;
- Understanding of media buying in regular channels (FB, Google, Spotify, Twitter, LI, TikTok, etc.) and programmatic platforms (DSP);
- Knowledge of analytical and tracking instruments;
- Proven records of preparation, sales, and execution of complicated omnichannel marketing campaigns;
- Deep knowledge of market standards for advertising KPI;
- Fluent written and spoken English;
- The desire to achieve high results and develop in the digital sphere;
- Understanding the field of online marketing/advertising will be a big plus.
- Remote work options
- Free food and beverages
- Health and wellness benefits
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events