Job description for Junior Auditor at KAP Teramihardja, Pradhono, & Chandra
- Age max 25 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting Major from reputable university.
- Having minimum GPA of 3.00 out of 4.00.
- Proficiency in English.
- Good computer knowledge in Ms. Office (Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Ms. PowerPoint).
- Willing to travel out of town.
- Having the ease with which to work effectively under pressure and meet established goals and objectives within the specified deadline, while maintaining quality at all the times.
- A strong knowledge and profound understanding in PSAK and SPAP.
- Strong communication skill and leadership skill.
- Proven experience in developing report and exposures.