Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Work with senior team members to provide web analytic consulting service to customers, including site tagging, audit, implementation
- Develop technical documentation
- Work with senior team members to conduct A/B testing and multivariable testing by using tools such as Google Optimize
- Supporting teams through all phases of a project lifecycle
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Information Systems, Engineering, Economics, Physics or STEM-related fields is desirable.
- A minimum of 1 year experience working in a client facing technical environment, preferably supporting and implementing web analytics
- High competency level in Google Analytics
- Experience with Tag Management tools (such as Google Tag Manager)
- Familiarity with scripting and SQL query skills.
- High competency level in debugging and troubleshooting through tools such as DevTools, Charles
- Proficient in Google Workspace (G Suite) & Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with A/B testing tool, e.g Google Optimize, Optimizely, AB Tasty
- Has basic knowledge of Google Marketing Platform.
- Experience in technical writing
- Remote work options