To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
In need of a laptop or certain devices specifically for work? It's on us. We will provide the necessary tools that you need so you can focus on what you do best and get a job done.
As much as we care about our business, we also care for every one of our employees' wellness. To keep you happy at work, we provide a range of self-help services and facilities that you can use at any moment.
This job post is managed by
Job description for java springboot at Eduwork.id
- Write high quality software using both server-side and client-side technologies;
- Develop state of the art Java Solutions;
- Architect new projects and solutions;
- Requirement and feasibility analysis;
- Report Software Bugs and Debugging
- Follow the guidelines of Client’s & TIMWE’s operational and development strategies;
- IT college degree (or equivalent);
- At least 3 years experience as Developer/Support Engineer in Java related technologies such as (Java OOP, native, Spring and Springboot);
- Knowledge in Object-Oriented design and programming languages;
- Keen on delivering a clean & maintainable code;
- Database Knowledge – PostgreSQL; Mongo DB; Oracle Db/MySQL/PostgreSQL/EDB/MS SQL Server/Maria DB
- Source and version control systems experience (eg: SVN or GIT);
- Knowledge on micro services - Cloud, RabbitMQ, Redis, Linux, Tomcat (mandatory)
- Java Persistence API/JPA, Hibernate & Docker and Kubernetes (mandatory)
- Testing Frameworks (JUnit), Source Control (SVN), Maven, Jenkins;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines;
- Drive and commitment;
- Challenge driven.
- A thrilling experience in a unique company operating in management solutions, digital, fintech which will provide you great career development opportunities;
- The opportunity to work for a global company operating in 80 countries through 30 office that will offer you the chance to gain significant international experience;
- A dynamic and agile operational model that will give you a high level of responsibilities and exposure both internally and externally;
- The chance to work with a talented and bold team that will contribute for your personal and professional growth;
- A competitive package.