Job description for Java Developer at Beyondsoft International
- Participate in detailed technical design, development and implementation of web and batch applications
- Provide input for architectural design decisions, and developing code to meet story acceptance criteria
- Gather, document, and analyse business requirements in order to help define scope of software development initiatives. May include web/mobile page mock-ups and interaction prototyping.
- Produce and maintain documentation related to application software (e.q. scope requirements, logical and technical designs, testing and implementation plans).
- Troubleshoot and implement bug fixes related to client and user reported issues.
- Continuously develop technical knowledge and skills on multiple platforms
- Works on one or more projects as a project team member
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years of IT work experience in software development
- Hands-on experience with Java and proficient in OOP languages
- Understanding in OOP, design pattern, SOLID & KISS principle thus able to apply this concept into working software/application
- Strong knowledge of SQL and database fundamentals
- Expert experience with Spring Framework and Spring Batch
- Experience with testing methodologies that cover unit, integration, and system testing.
- Experience with Financial Services applications including high volume, real time transaction processing system.
- Experience with developing services based on RESTful principles and SOAP