Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Java Developer Linagora
- Working with the team to set new milestones for our roadmap.
- Adding new features, and improve test automation to cover cloud operations.
- Implementing using modern big data technologies like Apache Cassandra, ElasticSearch, and RabbitMQ.
- Contributing a JMAP implementation, a new mail protocol standard that we participate to elaborate, disrupting the way client mail user applications are being written.
- Strong background in Java development
- Strong development processes: Agile (scrum), Git & code review, Continuous integration (Jenkins)
- Experience with at least some of the following technologies: NoSQL (Cassandra, ElasticSearch), messaging (RabbitMQ), object storage (Swift), load testing (gatling)
- Curiosity towards new technologies
- Knowledge of mail protocols is a plus (SMTP, IMAP, JMAP)
- Good level of English
- Competitive salary (up to 40m gross), lunch allowance, 13th-month salary
- Work from everywhere, correct work-life balance
- Work with highly skilled people for international projects.
- Modern working space.
- Team retreats.
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Free food and beverages
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits