Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description IT Project Manager mHealthBank
- Hands-on full-stack development (Net Core & React)
- Give Solution & Troubleshooting about bugs or error
- Manage and instruct members of development in Technology department to properly design and create applications.
- Participating in defining the IT strategy, policies and procedures of the company.
- Monitoring all IT procedures are running correctly.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Strong critical thinking and communication skills
- Worked in agile/scrum environment.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Have a good attitude
- Strong working knowledge in software development process
- Great Interpersonal skills to manage a team of engineers
- Great analytical and problem solving abilities
- Bachelor's Degree Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.