Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description IT Project Manager (Software) PT Eannovate Creative Technology
- Determine project schedules; create detailed project plans and scope statements, and reports for each stage of the project.
- Ensure that deliverables are on time.
- Overseeing designers, software developers, and the client to define the direction and approach to project plan and execution
- Presence onsite during running events to troubleshoot any software issues if required
- Make and prepare required documentation for the project
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information System or software engineering
- At least 1 year of working in a technological environment & some Experience with Project Management
- Diligent and responsible approach with a strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, and be able to communicate project details clearly to the designer & developer team
- Ability to communicate technical concept on both technical and non-technical Audiences.
- Ability to work under tight deadline and high pressure during event delivery
- Presentational and client-facing skills
- Familiar with JIRA/Redmine Tools is a PLUS
- Experienced in hands-on Web and Mobile app development is a PLUS
- Flexible work hours
- Paid unlimited leave
- Medical coverage