To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Job description for IT Project Management Officer at Mitramas Infosys Global
- Planning and ensuring fulfillment of project’s needs and requirements.
- Develop and maintain project timeline.
- Continously monitoring progress and ensuring its completion before the deadline.
- Provide regular updates on the progress.
- Coordinates with project stakeholders (cross-functional team, vendors, project manager, upper management).
- Accurately documenting project's creation (planning, development, execution, etc).
- Perform project administrative tasks.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical field.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Proven ability to learn fast.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong desire and willingness to learn new technologies.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and set priorities.
- Ability to interact effectively with Associates across all levels of the organization and variety of culture.