Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Must have skills
Job description for IT Governance Risk Compliance (GRC) Consultants at Altha Consulting
- Experience in handling GRC advisory from assessing GRC strategy, GRC roadmap, data driven GRC, auditing services, business integration and implementation services.
- Design and implement governance, risk and compliance management services based on your IT knowledge, functional and technical understanding of security services in accordance with the Client’s needs.
- Preparing IT policy, standard, and procedures for effective process of IT operational and administration for clients.
- Advise clients and convince them of the importance of data protection and security.
- Evaluating and determining the information technology governance and security needs and planning required to implement systems to meet changing business requirements.
- Ensure the strategy and implementation of information security in accordance with the needs & applicable regulations
- Actively participating in strategic discussions with regards to IT road maps by providing support with insights around maintaining governance and security.
- Develop your own sales and delivery and create new commercial opportunities and converting them into governance, risk and compliance management projects and strong client relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree preferred in Computer Science/Information Systems/Software Engineering.
- 3 years relevant in a similar role in Management Consulting.
- Certification in ITIL/ISO 27001/ISO 9001:2001/CGEIT/COBIT/TOGAF/PMP/Comptia+.
- Understanding government practices.
- Excellent Analytical Skills.