Company prefers not to disclose
5 - 10 years of experience
Job description for IT Account Manager (Government) at PT Nusantara Compnet Integrator
- D3/S1 in Information Technology, Computer Science or related major with minimum GPA 2,75.
- Having minimal 5 years of proven sales track record in developing IT or Networking business in one of the following customer type: Government & BUMN Sector
- Having good networking, especially in management level.
- Having experience in creating/ prospecting and managing accounts
- Having strong ini leadership & management
- Able to build, manage, and maintain pipeline
- Able to work based on target
- Having ability to work individual also cooperate with team
- Having good interpersonal skill
- Achieve sales target
- Create customer list
- Create project list
- Build good relationship with customer
- Follow up customer
Report This Job
About the company
Our company PT. Nusantara Compnet Integrator (Compnet) is a company that has stood the test of time for the past eighteen years. Founded in 1997 at the height of Asian monetary crisis, Compnet has since continued to prove itself as an IT Company that strives in giving innovative solutions and services to the customers we have successfully completed over 10.000 projects so far which there was one of project worth multimillion USD.
In financial terms, the company has multiplied by leaps and bounds from its humble beginning, started from only hundreds of million IDR in capital & located in small & midsize office building. As of now, Compnet has grown into a business group made up of affiliated companies that operate in synergy and supported by over 500 staffs in several offices and 33 service points throughout Indonesia.
We are also proud of our fine tradition of raising and keeping an excellent engineering team. We are the first ever Indonesian company that achieved a Gold Partner title from Cisco Systems and Compnet is today among the six largest national Cisco partners.
Previously focusing as a Network Integrator (integrating network infrastructure), since the past eight years Compnet has added software development and solutions services to complement its line-of-services to become a full-fledged System Integrator. Compnet is now a service company that assist customers in integrating complete IT systems for their institutions or enterprises.
In line with the repositioning, our company statement has evolved into “Helpful and Reliable”.
Similar jobs for you
Other Jobs from PT Nusantara Compnet Integrator