Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description IoT Engineer Datakrew Pte. Ltd.
- Embedded C/Arduino/Micropython software/firmware development
- Work on modern technologies (ARM, WiFi, BLE, IoT, NB-IoT, LoRaWAN etc.)
- Analyzing & understanding project specifications for industrial applications.
- Firmware testing, debugging, documentation & troubleshooting of IoT sensors and embedded systems.
- Electronic product design and certification of the end-product.
- PCB Design (should have experience with multilayer design)
- 3D CAD design (optional) of product
- Experience in Embedded Systems firmware/software development.
- Good knowledge of IoT sensors, PCB design, hardware design & troubleshooting.
- Hands-on experience with interfacing various on-chip and off-chip peripherals like LCD displays, keypads, UART, SPI, I2C, ADC, timers, interrupts, GPIO etc.
- Familiar with wiring & interfacing protocols such as RS232, RS485, etc.
- Aware of IoT standards and communication protocols like MQTT, HTTPs, CoAP etc.
- Experience in prototyping boards e.g. Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Edison, NodeMCU etc.
- Must be able to work independently or in group & take up project driven responsibilities.
- Written and verbal communications skills in English
- Familiarity and experience with industrial protocols such as Modbus, Canbus, Profibus, Ethernet, etc.
- Familiarity with industrial systems like SCADA, PLC, DCS, etc.
- Experience with communications protocols such as WiFi, Zigbee, BLE, NB-IoT, Sigfox, LORA, WAN, etc.
- Experience with electronic product design and 3D CAD design.