Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Work with a small team of UE/UI designers, product, and engineers, and be responsible and accountable for our iOS product
- Build fun and beautiful iOS product for users: fast, responsive, engaging, visually appealing, and fun to use
- Improve performance of application & scalability
- Deliver high-quality software based on requirements using Agile process
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Strong expertise in iOS and Objective-C development; expertise in design, development, testing of iOS applications used by millions of users
- Prior projects demonstrate engineering and product sense
- Able to work as a generalist and jump into backend code with no fear; ability to work in areas outside of their usual comfort zone and get things done quickly
- Demonstrated performance in fast paced environment and under pressure
- Passionate about learning new technologies and tools