Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description iOS Developer RebelWorks
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Proven working experience in software development
- Minimum 3 years Working experience in iOS development
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C, Swift (depending on project requirements), and Cocoa Touch
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Flexible hours
- Health Insurance
- BPJS Kesehatan & Ketenagakerjaan
- Family working environment with growth mindset
- Entrepreneurship opportunity to build your own startup