Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Intern HR C Channel
- Deliver the HR projects and innovation to bring added value to the organization and our people.
- Promote and nourish our culture to be instilled by our people.
- Read, learn, and analyze the trend in current global HR best pratice as a benchmark.
- Take part in a regular brainstorming session to solve complex problem and issues related to people.
- Flexible, curious and down to earth personality with a true passion for HR.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to influence others.
- Strong passion for developing people and culture.
- Ability to see things in broader view or helicopter view.
- High learning agility and passion for always learning.
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Parental/family leave
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events