IDR100 - 200/Month
1 - 3 years of experience
Job description for Interior Designer at Arkadia Works
- Assisting and advising client for design aspect from start to end.
- Produce and present high quality design proposal with great details.
- Update and upgrade knowledge with the latest technology in the industry.
- Communicate design aspect with project stakeholder such as Project Managers, Clients, Manufacturers, Contractors, etc.
- Answer queries and follow up on design changes.
- Report to Project Manager.
- Mature and excellent communication skill.
- Having capacity to produce design concept and development.
- Detail oriented.
- Quality & initiative minded to achieve all deadlines.
- Demonstrate leadership and teamwork ability.
- Well organized and excellent reporting skills.
- Detail oriented.
1. Hold Bachelor Degree (S1) of Architecture or Interior Design from reputable university.
2. Minimum 2 years of experiences in the field of architectural or interior projects.
3. Computer literate, able to operate design software.
4. Speaking & writing English fluently.
- Send your Recent Photograph
- Send your Design Portfolio (Mandatory)
- Send your Curriculum Vitae (Mandatory)
- Send your Expected salary range
Pondok Ranji Train Station (10 minutes walk)
Report This Job
About the company
51 - 200 employees
Arkadia Works is an architecture and interior design firm with both local and international experiences. Arkadia Works teams consist of young, creative, dynamic, and highly motivated people who are passionate of turning idea into a creative design and finally materialize it into real end products.
Arkadia Works provides outstanding design, excellent service, punctuality and partnership during the entire project.
Office addressPONDOK INDAH OFFICE TOWER 2, 15th FLOOR, JL. SULTAN ISKANDAR MUDA KAV. V-TA,Jaksel
Similar jobs for you
Other Jobs from Arkadia Works