Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Influencer Marketing Intern – Coco & Eve Supernova
- Managing daily communication with a large number of micro influencers- must have professional communication skills to represent Coco & Eve team.
- Monitoring incoming responses from participants willing to take part in gifting programme (via google form or via Aspire- IQ influencer platform) *pre knowledge of Aspire IQ preferred.
- Pinpointing which influencers are viable to work with based on certain KPI’s.
- Tracking the campaign progress.
- Ensure products are shipped to influencers and making sure content is received on time.
- Tracking content posting and performance metrics.
- Search for new faces and influencers to bring the brand to new audiences.
- 1 internship with relevant work experience is a plus.
- Great people skills.
- Ability to convey ideas in a clear and concise way, both verbally and in writing.
- Positive thinking, cheerful, fun-loving character.
- Organised and proven attention to details.
- A working knowledge of major social media channels including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Tik Tok.
- Analytical mind with the ability to monitor, interpret and report campaign results.
- Must commit for 5 days a week, for 6 Months.
- Flat hierarchy and co-operative international working environment.
- Freedom to execute own ideas.
- Competitive package.
- Located in our Supernova HQ in Singapore. This role provides tremendous opportunity for the right candidate: to capture the energy and rapid pace of a fast growing start up, while being responsible for an important and growing part of our global footprint.
- Opportunity to convert to full-time on completion of successful internship