Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description (ID 01017) Head of Corporate Sales | Banking & Financial service Glints's Client
- Direct and control B2B sales team to drive Organisation sales, new Industries & Industrial Parks and enter new target industrial segments in Vietnam to use effective promotional techniques and therefore accelerate and achieve the business partnerships & sales revenue while maintaining the cost structure.
- Relationship building with Corporates, Factories for development and for the smooth conduct of business and bank partnerships/relationships.
- Formulate and execute a clear and effective B2B Sales strategy and direction in line with the overall Business Plan.
- Working with the Heads of other departments (Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain, Sales, Product…) in developing strategies to ensure consistency and smooth coordination between business partners and internal teams.
- Coach and inspire the B2B Sales organization to enhance performance, capabilities, knowledge, and professionalism.
- Drive productivity, continuous service improvement and resource optimization to improve costs and efficiency.
- Perform all aspects of recruitment and selection for the B2B department.
- Participate and cooperate with the Board of Management in making company a better place to work.
- Developing an action plan on an annual and quarterly basis and achieving the same.
- Winning new and managing relationships with new and existing corporates to improve top-line revenue growth.
- Drive growth into new industry segments to support business growth.
- Develop and maintain relationships and Ensuring all contracts with Organization are periodically reviewed, revised, and finalized/ standardized in compliance with the legal and audit/statutory standards.
- Positioning and marketing of company with external business development partners.
- Supporting the corporate sales team in staffing and performance management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales/Marketing and/or Business Administration or equivalent.
- 10+ years professional experience in sales/FMCG/trade roles, such as Field Sales, Trade Marketing, Customer Account Management, etc. Especially, has experience in banking and finance B2B sales.
- 5+ years in direct people development and management as part of the team. Proven leadership traits.
- Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Bilingual language skills (Vietnamese and English, speaking and writing), good communicator, and enviable interpersonal skills/people relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate team, resolve conflicts and negotiation, customer service skills.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events