Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Human Resources Officer PT The Clothes
- To assist in all human resources actions such as promotion, salary adjustment, transfer, resignation and termination are executed in accordance with the company policies
- To conduct Pulse Check and Exit Interviews and ensure all related reports are updated on a bi-weekly basis for your direct supervisor further action.
- To ensure all HR initiatives comply with the legal statutory
- To ensure all records are up-to-date and are maintained in a timely manner
- To provide HR reports and statistics in a timely and accurate way
- To promote employee relations through ongoing advice and effective communication
- To assist in the implement HR programs and policies in a quality manner
- To fully understand and be able to communicate our business model with our internal and external customers.
- To build strong and long-term relationships; to facilitate an open working environment and service culture
- To manage internal staff expectations and handle issues, complaints and feedback in a professional manager.
- To undertake any other duties/special assignments as directed by your direct supervisor.
- To be in charge all legal documents pretaining to the company.
- To manage all recruitment activities ensuring smooth and effective recruitment process at all times for assigned area of business
- To carry out recruitment in alignment with department budget and the Company goal.
- To be involved in recruitment interventions such as recruitment days, recruitment and on boarding communication etc.
- To work with your direct supervisor and team members to identify ways to improve the company's ability to attract and retain talent.
- Master Program (S2) degree. (Preferably associated to Law, Human Resource and/or Pschyology)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are a must
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google Forms is an essential.
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated commitment and continuity in past positions
- Experience working for a retail fashion/clothing company is a plus
- Fluent in English both spoken listen and written.