Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Human Resource Manager Jakmall.com
- Develop a Recruitment strategy, socialize,and execute.
- Oversees and optimize daily workflow in the HR department.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluation.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Provides support and guidance to HR team, management, and other staff when complex, sensitive questions and issues arise.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Research and propose competitive salaries to ensure the company attracts and retains top talent.
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Management, or related field required.
- Minimum 5 years of human resource management experience preferred.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, teach and delegate them appropriately.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, negotiation, and problem-solving skills.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS and talent management systems.