Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Human Resource Generalist Riliv
- Candidates must possess at least Bachelor's Degree In Human Resources Management, Psychology, Law, Others Or Equivalent.
- Have experience as a HRD Generalist at least 1 year
- Fresh Graduates are welcome
- Well-organized, attention to details and able to work with deadlines
- Able to learn and adapt to the working environment quickly
- Good knowledge with PPh 21, contract, BPJS Kesehatan and Ketenagakerjaan
- Have a strong analytical and problem-solving skill
- Team player, good attitude & good communication skills
- Required Skill(S) : Microsoft Office - Excel, HRIS
- Maintain Employee data to ensure all data valid and update
- Maintain Of Oversees of All Human Resources Function
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics and resolve any issues that may arise
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics. like time to hire and employee turnover rates Organize quarterly and annual employee performance review
- Recruitment, Industrial Relations, Performance Management, Employee Development, Employee Contracts and day to day activity of HR operational including BPJS registration, Leave Balance Record, attendance reports and records, maintain overtime calculation compensation, tax, and benefit and employee relation.
- Payroll : Gathers all relevant data for payroll purposes and execute the payroll run
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Health and wellness benefits
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events