Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Human Resource Executive (Talent Acquisition) League Advisors
- Manage the full recruitment process and ensure efficient and effective placement of hires
- Source actively for candidates and screen CVs/profiles for suitability of the relevant positions
- Contact job applicants to inform them of the status of their applications.
- Conduct interviews of potential candidates and shortlist recommended candidates to senior management.
- Manage the on-boarding process of new hires
- Take charge of the relevant hiring platforms used by the organisation
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in Human Resource Management, Business-related courses, or any other relevant field of study.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in talent acquisition is preferred
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply as training will be conducted
- Internally driven and possess good communication skills
- Monday to Friday, 9:30am to 6:30pm
- Base Salary between $3,000 to $4,000
- Additional incentives and commission included
- Location: Nearest Mrt: Paya Lebar Station
- Team building events