Job description for Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) at Followme Technology Ltd
- Responsible for the company's recruitment and construction work, clarify recruitment needs according to business development, formulate recruitment plans, and ensure that the results are achieved;
- Help each department build and improve the personnel echelon, pay attention to the rationality of the personnel allocation of each department and each level, and improve the organizational ability of the business team;
- Build effective employee communication channels, pay attention to employee communication and ideological trends, promote communication between the company and business departments and employees, and promote the construction of company culture;
- Based on the needs of business development and talent development, participate in the design and leadership of human resource work such as landing training, performance management, and incentives, and promote the achievement of business goals and the career development of employees.
- Human resources, business management and other related majors, with more than three years of recruitment experience, and those with foreign exchange industry recruitment experience are preferred;
- Possess solid human resources professional ability, keen business sense and interpersonal sensitivity.
- Possess strong self-driving ability, learning ability, organization and coordination ability, execution ability and anti-stress ability.