Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for HR Payroll at Apical Group
- Maintain human resource information system records (employee records) and compiles reports from the database. Assist in the evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of the department in relation to established goals. This would involve personnel records maintenance (job history, retirement, and insurance documentation, leave accrual records and details of illness, absences, transfers, and salary progression, etc.)
- Assist in the development, implementation, and enforcement of company policies, processes, and procedures.
- Maintain, analyze, manage and improve Human Resource measurements pertaining to all employees and supervisors working within their area of responsibility. Measurements would include turnover, hiring, attendance, salary, training, and safety.
- Prepare statistical reporting to internal management (employee demographics, skills inventory, absenteeism, overtime, employee turnover) and external agencies (e.g., government agencies, insurance companies, unions, etc.).
- Analyze and take action to continuously improve measurements. Participate in and lead continuous improvement efforts in the area of human resources.
- Conduct and oversee the employee feedback meetings and participate in management updates. Assist with making changes that improve the working environment and overall employee relations.
- Ensure all appropriate steps are completed to develop and/or assist in the development of accurate job descriptions. Participate in salary evaluation meetings and ensure all steps are taken to accurately update the appropriate individuals of results.
- Promote a positive working environment by ensuring accountability for behavior that violates Company policies. Make appropriate changes in staffing and transfers of supervisors and hourly employees as necessary.
- Communicate company and departmental issues and goals and facilitate employee growth and development through weekly team meetings, regular individual employee meetings, coaching, training, and company-offered learning opportunities.
- Health and wellness benefits
- Medical coverage