Must have skills
Job description for HR Payroll Staff at Rata Id
- Collecting, calculating, and entering data in order to maintain and update payroll information.
- Maintaining payroll operations by following policies and procedures.
- Administer employee’s BPJS Kesehatan & BPJS Ketenagakerjaan.
- Maintaining employee databases that related to payroll activity.
- Providing ad hoc financial and operational reporting as needed.
- Maintain well-organized employee personal records, ensure that all updates are done as required
- Prepare employment contracts and ensure that all new employees' documents and records are filed completely and correctly.
- Bachelor's Degree of Finance, Management, Business, Management or similar relevant field.
- Experience minimum 1-2 years as HR Payroll Staff in e-commerce, health tech, retail or any related field.
- Hands-on experience with HR software (HRIS - Talenta).
- Proficiency MS. Office particularly with Excel.
- Available to join ASAP