Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for HR Manager at Lion Den Recruitment
- Partner with various department heads to understand and execute the human resource needs which includes recruitment, succession planning, training, benefits and compensation etc.
- Prepare management and HR related reports required by internal stakeholders.
- Oversee all HR administrative work including such as compensation & benefits administration, work injury compensation, training administration, employee and industrial relations, etc.
- Candidate must possess Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Studies/ Administration/ Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of similar working experience in a mid to large-size organization with a fast-paced environment.
- Senior Executives specializing in Human Resources or equivalent are welcome to apply.
- Meticulous in details and a team player.
- Possesses strong collaboration, communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Health and wellness benefits
- Parental/family leave
- Paid unlimited leave
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events