Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Ensure proper documentation and filing of records on staff movement and all hiring activities to ensure that all staff’s employment status are processed with proper documentation in a timely manner
- Follow up and ensure that all staff’s employment status, i.e. conversion, transfer, promotion, resignation, termination, dismissal, etc. are processed with proper documentation in a timely manner
- Provide assistance in accurate updating all materials relating to recruitment, i.e. recruitment poster/hand-out, application, confirmation and performance appraisal forms, etc.
- Ensure all applications, renewals and cancellations of various types of work passes for non-Singaporean staff are done in a timely manner
- Issuance of staff passes, uniform and managing a proper records of uniform stocks
- Assist in applying, renewing and follow up on staff’s airport pass application on a timely manner
- Providing prompt assistance in attending to all types of staff’s queries, issues, etc and if needed, to surface it to Executive and Manager for attention.
- Provide assistance in organizing ad hoc recreational and staff engagement activities
- Cover receptionist’s duties when receptionist is on leave.
- Processing insurance, medical and dental claims on a timely manner
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as assigned, such as annual dinner & dance, employee survey, focus groups, etc.
- Perform any other duties assigned by management