Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Assisting End to End recruitment process
- Controlling the payroll process
- Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating
- Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees
- Maintaining expatriate documentation (visas/kitap/flight) handling and keep it aligned with high compliance principals
- Coordinating of HR process activities to Managing Partner.
- Minimum 25 years old
- English proficiency
- Bachelor degree in any major preferably from reputable university with minimum GPA 3.40
- Preferably from Law or business management major
- Experiences minimum 2 years in HRGA
- Details, oriented, assertive, able to work independently
- Have strong critical thinking, analytical skills, fast learner and responsible
- Proactive team player, but with the ability to work independently in challenging timelines
- Communication skills, negotiation skills, diplomacy.
- Live in JABODETABEK area and can join ASAP