Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for HR Assistant at Seonggong Pte Ltd
- Provide daily office administrative support
- Update, review and maintain proper data entry & filing of personal files, reports and HR related matters
- Draft and/or prepare letters such as employment agreement, confirmation, termination, memorandum, or any letters for HR related matters of the Group
- Liaise with Ministry of Manpower (MOM) on work pass applications, renewals or other related matters when necessary
- Attendance and Payroll Management for Operations
- Administer staff benefits (e.g. insurance, work injury claims, etc.)
- Submission of statutory contributions, NS claims, government paid leaves, etc.
- Support in new staff onboarding
- Support in recruitment process (e.g. interview scheduling/coordination)
- Any other duties as assigned by the Manager
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Health and wellness benefits
- Medical coverage