Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description HR Assistant Mazars Indonesia
- Accurately and timely updates and maintains HR records, files and databases, including; recruitment, performance reviews, attendance and leave management; maintain an organized system for paper and electronic records.
- Talent Acquisition function from managing job posting, screening & shortlisting applications, scheduling interviews, interviewing, and onboarding of new employees.
- Coordinating employee training sessions and assisting with the management of training database
- Prepare routine weekly & monthly HR reports: employee timesheets, headcounts, BPJS registration, other issues and updates.
- Prepares and distributes a variety of routine correspondence to employees, explains HR policies and procedures, provides forms and information when necessary.
- Performs research and compiles data for various reports and projects.
- Provides general administrative support to the HR Manager, including making copies, prepares mailings, taking minutes, scheduling appointments and meetings and filing paperwork.
- Assists with planning and organizing employee events.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Bachelor degree, preferaby from Psychology major.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Human Resources area
- Excellent communication in English is a must
- Hands-on experience with MS Office, must be technologically savvy; experience using HRIS and applicant tracking software.
- Must be able to excel in a fast-paced, demanding work environment while anticipating the needs of HR Manager and all related stakes.
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized, ability to multitask.