Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Possess a Bachelor Degree in Law
- Must possess high level of Legal English proficiency to be able to translate bilingual agreements
- Broad HR lifecycle and operational experience, strong technical expertise in the relevant regulations and employment law developments
- Work experience in corporate law practice is an advantage
- The incumbent would preferably have a Human Resources qualification
- HR and Legal professional background – 5 years minimum with 3 years at a senior level for each department.
- Strong legal background. The incumbent must be familiar with the laws, regulations and market practice of Indonesia
- Prior experience in key areas of HR policies and processes, recruitment, potential assessment, remuneration and benefits, performance management. Good understanding of HRMIS.
- Good presentational, influencing and interpersonal skills.