Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Head Of Operations (Supply & Demand) immediate hiring Awake Asia
- Review & confirmation of customers / clients orders fulfilment (confirm qty & estimated fulfilment date) - Daily
- Finalise supplier replenishment & submit purchase order to supplier (confirm qty & expected delivery date) – Daily
- Review inventory holding & work with internal / external stakeholders to reduce non-moving stock level - Daily / Weekly/Monthly
- Monitor assortment sales performance & highlight any anomalies observed (sudden sales spike / no sales) to Commercial team - Daily/Weekly/Monthly
- Work with Commercial Team & Supplier for promotions / campaigns execution (volume & complexity is usually higher than daily orders) - As & when required
- Minimally 1-2 years of assuming planning role in FMCG environment or in position to deal with FMCG portfolio
- Planning experience either in Supply Planning / Demand Planning function
- Preferably with some exposure / experience / familiar with warehouse & logistics activities & system
- Proficiency in excel application (beyond normal sum/substract/divide/multiply function) minimally medium level as this role needs to deal with lot of data crunching
- High analytical capability - good with numbers
- Clear verbal & written communication skill set
- Preferably with good negotiation skillset
- Sensitive & ability to stick to time lines/schedules in consistent manner
- The experience. Awake Asia wants to give you a chance to be your best. We will throw you in the deep end and you will be given the support you need to succeed. This means you will be able to experience many roles working with many cultures, make many mistakes and always have the chance to get better.
- The exposure. We might not be a company you have heard of but you know our brands. How many times will you get to work with BMW, P&G, Unilever, Nestle, Xiaomi, Revlon or Secret Lab in the one company. We are proud when our team grows, this means we give our blessing and support for our staff to move into our partner brands for future career progression. That is exposure!
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Health and wellness benefits
- Parental/family leave
- Paid unlimited leave
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits