Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for Greenplum Admin at Dezire Technologies Pte Ltd
- Maintain and screen Greenplum capacity planning, administration, expansion and install, configure Greenplum environment components and manage troubleshoot scheduled analytics
- Responsible for implementation and ongoing administration of Greenplum infrastructure, file system management, log files, and monitoring
- 5-6 years of experience in a Linux Systems Administrator or Database Administrator role;
- 2-3 years of demonstrated experience of administering a large Greenplum or PostgreSQL databases.
- Proven deep understanding of Greenplum technology, knowledge of Linux as Greenplum runs on Linux, and general operational expertise such as good troubleshooting skills, understanding of systems capacity, and networks, etc.;
- Ability to Add and remove nodes, keep track of jobs, monitor critical parts of the cluster, schedule and configure it and take backups;
- Knowledge for install, administration, and support of Windows and Linux operating systems in an enterprise environment is a plus
- Excellent communication andtroubleshooting skills.