Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for Graphic Designer at Novelship
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Conceptualise visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present design ideas.
- Develop illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos for marketing use.
- Work with copywriters and marketing stakeholders to produce the final assets.
- Test designs across various media channels.
- Ensure final designs are visually appealing and on brand.
- Clear design portfolio containing previous work completed professionally or personally.
- Demonstrable familiarity with design software including Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop.
- Able to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Keen eye for details and aesthetic intelligence.
- Fluency in English.
- Familiarity using Figma or other prototyping tools.
- Video editing skills; proficiency using Adobe Premiere.
- You have worked in a marketing department previously.
- You speak/write a language other than English.