Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Graphic Designer Gear Inc.
- Be responsible for the company design style guide and the top quality of all materials production
- Work, evaluate and offer solutions on UX/UI, Logic and other features for website (propose prototype, animation, demo video or trial)
- Contact, interview, and hire third-parties, web designers, and videographers to create unique and engaging content as well as redesign and manage company website, brand, logo, etc.
- Oversee the design, development, and improvement of the company websites and pages
- Work and offer solutions in creating digital and print design for multi marketing activities, included: Online advertisements (Facebook / Google / Instagram/ LinkedIn), Offline advertisements (Brochures / Leaflets / Posters)
- Support design for Employer Branding and recruiting campaigns
- Manage Research team
- Other tasks as requested
- Report directly to the Director on a regular basis
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/ Graphic Design (studying abroad is preferable), or preferred with a minimum of 2 years related experience
- Excellent graphic design & art with strong skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Marketing experience in targeting international audiences
- Intermediate skills with web design
- Good English (writing and speaking) is mandatory
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to make decisions.
- Organized and strong attention to detail.
- Good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines
- Attractive salary and benefits, international fun and professional working environment
- An open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly and trusted and empowered
- Flexible working hours, we work 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
- 13th salary and additional bonus every year
- Lunch allowance and free drinks (coffee, tea, etc)
- Health Insurance package
- Government social, health and unemployment insurance for Vietnamese staff
- Annual health check, annual flu vaccination
- Paid leave (12 days/year)
- A standing desk if you like; No dress code; Company trip
- Free in-house gym and game room for everyone: We love board games, video games, PS5, ping pong, football tables, and VR games
- In-house classes: Kickboxing, Yoga, Zumba, BJJ
- Salary Range: negotiable
- A portfolio showing your expertise in design, layout, typography, and photography is a must
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Free food and beverages
- Health and wellness benefits
- Paid unlimited leave
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events