Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Graphic Designer O2 Incorporated Pte Ltd
- SINGAPOREAN CITIZEN, OR PR ONLY.
- In-charge of the creatives for all visuals, marketing and advertisement materials.
- Assist and support in managing the overall visual aspects
- Conceptualise, create and develop visual content for all brands across
- Plan, prepare, code and implement creative and effective edms.
- Manage visual assets on corporate and affiliate websites.
- Manage visual assets for events, such as posters, powerpoint slides, pitchbooks, edms, brochures, banners, directional signage etc.
- Work with other departments in order to achieve smooth implementation of marketing projects / collaterals.
- Due diligence is required to ensure that the creatives have been vetted through and that they are error free.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Preferably with 1 year of work experience
- Knowledge and interests in coding (HTML) will be a plus
- Strong command of English
- Able to work independently
- Motivated, responsible and highly initiative
- Keen interest in gaining first-hand experience