Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Passion for Digital Marketing
- Have Google Ads Certification or have a plan to get certification within 90 days (min. Fundamental and Search Certification).
- Able to provide strategic, tactical, and analytic direction to initiatives to help our clients see value in aligning their business strategies with the online world.
- Skilled at brainstorming, deadline driven, organized and detail obsessed. Due to the collaborative nature of our work, the ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Having strong interest in web analytics as well as knowledge of social media marketing, web development process, search engine optimization, and integrated online marketing campaigns.
- Setup new accounts.
- Create, categorize and refine keyword lists.
- Implement bidding strategies.
- Monitor, revise, and optimize ad text.
- Analyze and assess and optimize campaigns based on performance.
- Provide recommendations and plans for revising the campaign strategy.
- Communicate regularly with Account Managers and internal on status, timeline, budget, deliverables, and performance reporting via email and calls.
- Prepare and present updated metrics and account status on client calls and in reporting notes.
- Have depth knowledge about Google Shopping, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- WordPress management
- Conversion Rate Optimization: A/B Test, Multivariate testing, Funneling
- Email Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization