Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Create new blog and content partnership articles as assigned by Editors
- Create scripts for infographics
- Edit articles in response to feedback from Editors
- Ensure the articles follow journalistic standards and Glints’ guidelines, but also interesting enough to engage readers and discoverable on search engines (SEO-friendly)
- Contribute ideas for new contents in various formats
- A deep love and enthusiasm for writing and reading: You will have to read a ton of references and writing thousands of words every day. Make sure you love doing it.
- A bachelor degree in Journalism, Communications, Literature, and other related fields. Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
- Hunger for knowledge: We’re not looking for an expert or a know-it-all. We’re looking for someone who’s hungry to learn about the recruitment industry and SEO content writing.
- Self discipline: You must be able to commit to a timetable set by the Editors.
- Strong communication skills: A writer’s job, first and foremost, is to communicate ideas and emotions effectively. So we expect that you’re able to deliver your ideas and thoughts clearly.
- A writing portfolio: We need to see how serious you are in writing and telling stories. (Please do not apply if you don’t intend to include a portfolio).
- Experience as a Content Writer (intern or full-time)
- Familiarity with Wordpress or other blogging tools
- Have a personal blog or website
- Experience in your university’s journalism or press clubs