Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Job description for [Glints 5 Ngày] QA Manager at Robocash Group
- All candidates applying for a Glints 5 Ngày jobs will receive the result of their applications within 05 working days
- All job postings on Glints 5 Ngày provide detailed information about the roles & expectations.
- Review recorded and live calls to ensure that proper steps were taken, assessing representatives’ compliance to process and adherence to procedures/ scripts.
- Identify performance weaknesses, unclear processes, product confusion and incidences of high call volume and provide feedback to Dept Collection
- Assist in coaching, re-training low performance staff
- Assist in developing test scenarios/training exercises and to address performance gaps.
- Detect and promptly report business errors/problems affecting service quality.
- Proactively drive quality initiatives by requiring compliance with quality assurance policies and procedures; make changes to maintain and improve service quality.
- Maintain regular updates of professional knowledge to ensure that supervision is carried out closely with current regulations/information.
- Contribute to the team culture in a positive manner.
- Undertake other tasks assigned by Operation manager.
- Experience working as a QA/QC
- Experience in the financial services industry
- Fluently writing & speaking English
- Knowledge of quality assurance and control practices
- Highly detailed-oriented
- Strong Interpersonal & Communication Skills: Able to provide objective and constructive feedback
- Good organizational skills, knowledgeable in goal setting practices
- Problem-solving capabilities to improve service quality
- Ability to use technical and computer skills (MS Excel, PPT, Word,...) efficiently…
- Apply via Glints
- Screening interview with our recruiter
- Interview with our Hiring Manager
- Final interview