“Glints 5 Ngày” (Glints 5 Days) includes premium jobs from companies verified by Glints. We guarantee that:
· All candidates applying for a Glints 5 Ngày jobs will receive the result of their applications within 05 working days
· All job postings on Glints 5 Ngày provide detailed information about the roles & expectations.
No longer fretting over your application results. Apply for Glints 5 Ngày & take control of your time when searching for jobs.
• Develop B2B sales plan for ICR
• Set up a specific program to promote franchise & corporate Sales
• Take charge of corporate sales and retail sales in the assigned area
• Collect and update information on the education market
• Propose sales policies, and supervise sales activities
• Monitor the franchise business, B2B sales activities: implement the policies and comply with KPI business indicators
• Announce, monitor and deploy all policies from company to client
• Assist in solving problems related to business work between company and client
• Organize the implementation of marketing strategies/ plans monthly/ quarterly/ yearly for each product.
• Set up and control monthly/ quarterly/ yearly Marketing budget to ensure cost-effectiveness.
• Manage and assign work to marketing department staff
• Organize the implementation, check and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing programs.
• Responsible for managing and evaluating the performance of the department (goal setting, planning, monitoring, mentoring, evaluation, feedback)
• Set up process system and management system.
• Training and developing the staff at the Marketing department.
Experience and Requirements:
• Experience: At least 2 years as a Sales & Marketing manager in the field of education, service
• Experience in education or B2B sales, market research, financial & data analysis is a plus
• Experience and in-depth knowledge of market, products, strengths and weaknesses of competitors analysis
• Strategic & Analytical Thinking.
• Sales & Marketing Management Skills
• Strong Leadership Qualification
• Training & Coaching Skills
• Enthusiastic, professional and well-organized
• Ability to work under pressure