Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Geospatial Data Science Officer PT Sinar Mas Agro Resources and Technology Tbk
- Design, develop, test and release Python-based automation tools to increase productivity and to support Precision Agriculture workflows
- Develop Geoprocessing Tools to perform image analysis, spatial analysis and automate the creation of map products
- Develop a deep learning model based on ArcGIS Pro
- Perform maintenance, repair, documentation of all applications that have been made
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Evidence of innovation in statistical methods and algorithm development as applied to geospatial statistical problems
- Demonstrable skills in the application of various machine learning algorithms, as well as skills working with probability distributions and multivariate analysis
- Robust coding experience including Python, with experience using ArcGIS Server and database software management systems like Microsoft Access, SQL Server, or PostGRES
- Full-Time position(s) available
- Medical coverage