Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description General Manager Lifepharm Indonesia
- Responsible for revenue generation across products and regions and ensure yields across products through Regional Managers and Marketing Managers
- Ensure quality of distributor activities and Area Sales managers across region
- Implementation of Billing targets at all area level
- Responsible for interacting with distributor principals on technical support and commercial/pricing matters
- Keep a tab on arithmetic calculations, pricing structures, gross margin and profitability
- Responsible for Marketing and Sales and works through Marketing Managers and Area Managers to achieve top line market share and achieve revenue and brand objectives
- Prepare Business Plan on business design, structure, process and operating plan and financial model
- Strategize and plan the sales process management, forecasting, pricing, key account management, expenses, profitability, new product development, market research and brand strategy
- Periodically review distributor performance through Regional Managers and check on gaps in performance and seek reasons and actionable steps to close the gaps
- Conduct effective and accurate market research and apply this information to increase market share
- Conduct regular meeting with distributors and sales team to discuss target status, product training and sales strategy
- Conduct customer or training seminars as per the requirement of regions
- Monitor and analyze all marketing and sales reports received from regional office and also distributor feedback
- Ensuring all approvals related to consultants and other Government authorized bodies are made in a proper and timely manner.
- Coordinate, prepare and launch new products for the assigned market(s) with ooperation of the respective sales department in the respective regions
- Ensure the confidentiality of the customer list, mailing lists and other sensitive company information.
- Motivate and monitor sales representatives in Jakarta, branch offices and distributors on marketing and sales activities
- Coordinate with administration, commercial and factory departments to ensure timely orders, and smooth function of action in the system.
- Update management on business process and operating plan and financial model and profitability.
- Marketing & Sales with 10‐15 years experience field sales experience and demonstrated levels of performance across varied situations
- Exposure to brand management, a distinct advantage
- Experience in Multi Level Marketing Company and in‐depth product knowledge is a must, beyond requirement will not processed
- Good working knowledge of computers
- Leadership/Managerial Skills
- Strategic Thinking, Good Leadership, Strong Analytical Skills
- Fluent in English spoken & Written is a must